Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
Co-op Coca-Cola: Olympic Promo – Win A £250 Sports Voucher or Coca-Cola Merchandise
- Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to Great Britain customers of Co-op who are aged 16 or over only.
- Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, employees or immediate family members of any third party companies associated with the promotion, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation may not enter any promotion.
- Proof of eligibility may be required.
- Promotional Period: This promotion opens on 00:01 on 14.07.2021, closes 23:59 on 03.08.2021
- How to Enter: Buy any 500ml Coca-Cola Original Taste, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke or Diet Coke Sublime Lime and text PRIZE to 81400. Proof of purchase receipt required upon entry. Entrants must have access to the internet, a working telephone number and an email address. Retain a copy of receipt for proof of purchase.
- Texts are charged at your service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Check with your network provider.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Any entrant using bulk, third party entries or other automated means, trying to circumvent the rules, is fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries, or entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these rules in full will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Prize: There are 55 prizes to be won.Prizes include: 5 x headline prizes of a £250 voucher for either Sports Direct or Decathlon; and 50 x secondary prizes of Coca-Cola branded merchandise items including 20 x Coca-Cola branded bags and 30 x Coca-Cola branded water bottles.
- Winner Selection: 55 winner(s) will be selected using a random number generator within 5 days of the closing date from all valid entries. Prizes will be allocated randomly to selected winners.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 5 days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 5 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these rules, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be drawn in accordance with these rules. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery. If a headline winner is unable to partake in the prize for any reason, the prize will be redrawn at the promoter’s discretion.
- General: By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these rules. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these rules, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry and/or disqualify an entrant or a winner.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these rules will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Prizes may be able to be given to a friend or family member as long as the terms and conditions of the promotion are adhered to. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original or vary these rules due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- Winners’ names and counties will be available within 3 months of the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Coca-Cola Co-op Win Sports Vouchers Competition, Mesh Marketing Limited, 12-16 Laystall Street, London EC1R 4PF. If winners wish to object to their name and county being made available in the winners list, they must inform the Promoter when they are contacted by the Promoter and/or its agents to redeem their prize. Please note that the Promoter may still be required to share this information with regulators and/or other law enforcement authorities.
- Winners agree to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity without any fee being payable.
- These rules (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.